9 February 2019

Puppies born 23.1.2019 5+2

Five handsome boys and two beauiful girls were born on 23.1.2019.
The proud parents are:

C.I.B. & NORD & Fin Ch NO V-12 SE V-12 18 SE V-18 SE VV-16-18 TWYBORN BIG BEN (Ch Khalibadh Solglimt - Ch Twyborn Savannah) "Kenzo"

Fin & Swed Ch HeJW-16 SOFTOUCH GIRL NEXT DOOR (Ch Play A While Mora Marknad - Softouch Dreamkeeper) "Veera"

Pedigree with photos in Whippet Archives


Girl, Boy, Boy, Boy, Girl, Boy, Boy

Pups 1 day

Ch Twyborn Big Ben

"Kenzo" moving

"Kenzo" lovely head

Ch Softouch Girl Next Door "Veera"

"Veera" moving

"Veera"
 

1 comment:

Anne Elisabeth Ekenberg said...

Dear Pirjo, I am looking for a quality bitch for showing and breeding. I have been searching high and low for some time now - in Denmark, in Sweden and abroad but have not found my bitch yet. Then this evening I saw kennel Shanadori's litter, and became very interested. But since they only have one bitch, it is unlikely that they have one for me. Next, I looked into the pedigree of this litter, and the rest is history, as they say.
In other words, would you have one of the two bitches for sale yet? I am a small but ambitious breeder in Denmark. For many years I bred Shih Tzus, but three years ago my eye caught the elegant whippet, and I have been in love ever since. I live in a house with a fenced in garden, I already have two Whippets; Sea Leopard's Velvet Onyx (Terry) and Time for Enjoy the Rub of the Green (Enya), and I work as a senior high school teacher teaching English and physical education. Please contact me either through email or telephone or facebook or sms. Email: great@tinytunes.dk, tlf. +45 28682716 My web page is www.tinytunes.dk Kind regards, Anne Ekenberg,